First-time moms tend to have either a small registry or an enormous one. And that's because they're usually not sure what they really need. We have selected 10 gifts that are supremely useful for a first-time mom who is trying to figure out this whole motherhood thing. Visit the main page of our Baby Shower Gift Guide to view picks for every mom.
Buy it for $34.
(2) Books by Sandra Boynton are a must for any little one's library. Her greatest hits, including classics like Moo Baa La La La, are available in a boxed board book set. Buy it for $14.
(3) The Kiinde Kozii quickly yet safely (without any hot spots) warms bottles or bags of milk and food. It safely thaws frozen breastmilk in minutes. Buy it for $70.
Read our review. Buy it for $45.
(5) Live Clean Baby bath and diapering products are organic and smell delicious. Help your new mom stock up with a set of essentials. Buy it exclusively at Walgreens, price varies by product.
Buy it for $40-$50.
(7) La Collection bebe is a newly launched line by GUND with the most adorable soft and cuddly items. A plush dog rattle and newborn booties are oh-so-cute. Buy it for $15-$20 each.
(8) Rock Me Clothing is a new mom's dream. No snaps. No zippers. No fumbling around as you're learning to dress a wiggly baby. Rock Me clothes are one-piece separates that open up like a pillow sham. Genius. Buy it (prices varies by outfit).
Buy a 2-week supply for $21.
(10) An Amazon Gift Card is always useful. And tip her off to the Amazon Mom program where she can "subscribe and save" to receive diapers and wipes at a huge discount. Buy it at Amazon.
Baby Shower Gift Guide.