We all have a friend who can't get enough of US Weekly and E! TV. If you're shopping for a mom-to-be who loves keeping up on all the latest celebrity trends, these 10 celeb-favorites are sure to be a hit. Visit the main page of our Baby Shower Gift Guide to view picks for every mom.
Read our review. Buy it for $24.
(2) Etiquette Socks are little luxuries for baby feet. Made with fine Italian combed cotton and available in stylish designs. Thank you to Jina Park, founder of PlushLittleBaby.com and baby product expert to the stars, for this recommendation! Buy the Preppy Bundle for $32.
(3) The Tiny Princess Take Along Mobile from Tiny Love was recently featured in US Weekly as part of Jessica Simpson's nursery. Buy it for $25.
Buy it (price varies).
(5) Babiators are ultra-cool sunglasses for babies and toddlers with 100% UVA and UVB protection and shatter-resistant lenses. These too are recommended by celeb trend expert Jina Park. Buy it for $20.
Buy it for $25 - $32.
(7) The Ubbi Diaper Pail launched earlier this year and can already be found in many Hollywood nurseries. The stainless steel can contains odors (really well) and comes in an array of fun colors. Buy it for $90.
(8) The Zutano Mochi Body Wrap Baby Set includes a super soft kimono style onesie and pants. Countless celebs' kids wear this modern brand. Buy it for $35.
Buy it for $135.
(10) Over the Moon: The Broadway Lullaby Project is a beautiful 2-disc set featuring some of Broadway's most talented voices singing original lullabies. Proceeds from the CD benefit breast cancer research. Read our review. Buy it for $15.
Baby Shower Gift Guide.